Capitol Coding Management’s team is comprised of highly skilled and experienced project managers and health information management experts. We understand how the coding process affects the revenue cycle and our team takes a comprehensive approach to individual client needs.
Our bench consists of:
- 250 full and part time RHIA, RHIT, CCS and CPC accredited coders
- ICD-10 certified coders
- AHIMA Approved ICD-10 trainers
- Representation in every field of medicine
- An advisory panel of doctors and nurse practitioners
- A team of supervisors who are assigned by client and provide project oversight and ensure the quality of work performed
Because we represent your organization, all personnel are carefully screened before they are assigned to a client. Employees are monitored monthly with the OIG Medicare exclusion: https://exclusions.oig.hhs.gov/
- Extensive background checks including criminal background checks are conducted
- Coders have a minimum of 5 years experience and their credentials have been validated through AHIMA and AAPC
- Technical and educational screening including proof of quarterly coding update training
Our medical coders can be deployed to work on-site or from a remote location. We assist providers in establishing both temporary and fully outsourced solutions. We are dedicated to delivering the most proven and competent medical coders at a moment’s notice. Whether our medical coders work on-site or off-site, their knowledge and training is second to none; they know the latest changes in coding regulations and the specialized coding needed for the newest clinical services.